3 cheers and 3 cheers and 3 cheers for Sirius!
Hip hip, Hooray! x 3
I have to admit this. Today's the first (and only) day I feel serious about Sirius. Okay, not funny. Serious lah, I really appreciated my OGLs. Knew that they'd really spent lotsa time and efforts to plan the whole orientation, games(although not fun =x) etc. LOVE YOU GUYS! YOU GUYS ROCK!
Realised that I quite she bu de my OGLs lor. Heard that today's kinda a last day as all the OGLs'll be going back to their studies. (They're still students, you see.) Hmms. ANYWAY! Do I have a i-hate-jc-life face? How come everyone like has this impression? I want to make this clear okay, I LOVE JC! Wuahaha. But whether is TPJC ornot, I dont know~ Hahas. Just because JiaHui and I didnt change into our PE attires just now, they all thought we wanted to run away. DUH! So evil. I'm so heartbroken.
Tmr, we'll be having introductory lectures. Surprisingly, I'm actually looking forward to it! Okay lah, maybe I sua koo lah, nv been to lectures before mah. Cant imagine myself being a JC student. Although I prefer studying to working, but I think I'm not as serious after all. Promised myself that I want to make the best out of these 3 mths(like paying attn dyrung lectures, being extra hardworking and stuff..), but I'm starting to drift le. The thoughts of zao-ing and slping in libraries filled my thoughts. Cool, I thought. SEE! I'm a goner. Damnit.
OH YAR! The perfect 10 deejay Jamie and Grace came just now! Jamie is so soooo chio! Took a photo with her. Heheh. She's kinda sweet and cheerful. Friendly until I've nth to say. And their school visit works man. I'm actually tuning in to FM 98.7 So lucky man, they've got me. *shy*=x